How is your internal communication?
Take the next step
What’s the problem? There’s no problem…
Okay, this needs to go off my chest. It’s not normal nor productive for a company owner to:
- Have a never-ending stream of incoming phone calls, from clients or colleagues
- Have a WhatsApp group with the colleagues to reach you with urgent problems
- Use email, calling or texting as one of the main ways to communicate internally
- Not be able to get away from the company for some days without thinking that the company will collapse entirely
- Not have a fixed time to work on the strategy for optimizing the company lead in an ever changing environment
- Information getting lost or not being communicated between different departments
Streamline your business
What is necessary for you to make a change? How long can this go on without some explosion happening? Optimizing your internal communication is the first step to create a streamlined business, where information finds its way to the right person, so that the right action can be taken at the right moment. Without a blockage of energy somewhere, where a flow is generated and maintained, sometimes fast when it’s needed and sometimes slow when the circumstances are allowing it. A company is a dynamic system that needs to be transparant and adaptable to cope with the circumstances at any point in time.
This is what is needed in order to streamline your business:
A system for clear communication
A system that allows focused attention
Let me ask this question. Is it possible for you right now to manage your business from anywhere in the world? I think this is the number one goal for each entrepreneur as this way of leading a company invites for a certain kind of leadership, inviting colleagues to become more independent and self-steering. This way of thinking invites you to rethink structures so that information can be accessed from anywhere and at any time by anyone who needs the information. It’s building transparency, it’s installing a culture that attracts those special employees who are looking for more than just a job. Let’s talk if you’re ready to walk this road, I will be happy to help you on your way!
Guide – how to successfully outsource
If you are doubting to ask for help because you can’t really see how and why you would outsource some of the workload to others, then please download this guide for outsourcing. It is a detailed but compact guide which will show you:
- How you can figure out what the right tasks are to outsource
- How a task can be outsourced
- How to find the right partner to outsource the work